Since we thankfully had a break from the rain and gloominess, me and Toby went to the little park by our house to enjoy the sunshine. As you can tell from his little red nose that it was still pretty cold out.
Aww, love his cute little smile on that last one! He looks more babyish there...I'm sure you miss that now that he's such a big boy. We must get together at the park again sometime if the weather holds up!
Also, we are getting a "park" in our backyard this year for Brett so y'all are welcome to come over and break it in, as soon as we have it installed. :)
3 comments:
He is so sweet, I can't wait till Thanksgiving! I am really thankful for the sweetest grandson ever!!!
He is the perfect blend of you and jamie. That third picture, I looked at and thought simultaneously, "Whoa its Karly!" and "Whoa its Jamie!"
Ps: I want to hold that little hand.
Aww, love his cute little smile on that last one! He looks more babyish there...I'm sure you miss that now that he's such a big boy. We must get together at the park again sometime if the weather holds up!
Also, we are getting a "park" in our backyard this year for Brett so y'all are welcome to come over and break it in, as soon as we have it installed. :)
Post a Comment