Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Artic Blast!

So this is what happens when you get 5" of snow and a lot of people that haven't played in it for a LONG time! It was soooo much fun! The cars on the roads were few and far between, so it was a perfect opportunity to go sledding down Pine St. :)Bold

Of course Jamie can't not go wild on the first sledding run...he broke it the second he landed. lol

Jake trying to figure out how to ride the broken sled.

Tracie getting some tips from Matt, riding down Pine St.

Toby's first time sledding...he sat on Daddy's lap and they went down our
front lawn. :) He was giggling the whole time.


And I didn't get to document with pictures what happened next...Toby was too
cold so we went inside. BUT, this is what I believe happened next:

Jamie: "Hey! We have a plastic kiddie pool in Matt's man room! We can all sit
in it and all go down together!"

The Rest: "YEAH! Go get it!!!"

And so it goes, they went sledding down Pine St. in a blue plastic kiddie pool. lol
How can you not love these people?!

Oh, and I can't forget to tell you that when they were done with that and it was dark, Jamie and Matt busted out their ski gear and went skiing throughout Sherwood. :) I love this place!







2 comments:

The Mullins Family said...

Oh what fun! I wish we could have taken the boys sledding together! At this rate, Landen won't get to sled until next winter!

Hollie Shannon said...

I want snow too....