Yummy...
Thanks everyone for celebrating with us. He is enjoying all of his new toys (and I am thankful to have something new to play with too! lol)
I can't believe he is getting so big. It feels like Toby has always been a part of our family and we are so thankful to have him in our lives. :) He is getting so much smarter lately too...he's actually learning how to make the sign language signs for 'more', 'all done' and he is pointing at things he wants now. What a big boy!
He had his 12 month appointment yesterday and his measurements are:
Weight: 20 pounds (20th percentile)
Length: 31" (90th percentile)
Head Circ.: 45.5 (25th percentile)
So he's a little smaller weight wise than before but he is turning out just like his daddy...tall and skinny! And he's a healthy little boy. :o)
1 comment:
I love you little birthday boy!!
Post a Comment