He looks slightly guilty...lol No worries...these are bath crayons that Grandma Laurie got him. Isn't he a great artist... well with a little help from Mommy. I know I have a talent don't I?! ;)
I beat the Grandmas at commenting! HAHA! He is so cute! Now just wait until he does this with real crayons! Just kidding, our little sweetheart wouldn't do that!
Wow, Im sorry I missed this play time, how fun! Did you try them on his tummy, thats where Jamie use to like to draw on himself! well among other places too I guess, always trying to give himself a painless tattoo. Love that baby, thanks for coming to visit this weekend!
3 comments:
I beat the Grandmas at commenting! HAHA! He is so cute! Now just wait until he does this with real crayons! Just kidding, our little sweetheart wouldn't do that!
I was thinking that same thing, Katie! I love you Toby!
Wow, Im sorry I missed this play time, how fun! Did you try them on his tummy, thats where Jamie use to like to draw on himself! well among other places too I guess, always trying to give himself a painless tattoo. Love that baby, thanks for coming to visit this weekend!
Post a Comment