A few random shots of Toby. Enjoy :)
About time we got another video, I was wearing out the other one!! I wish you were my neighbor.. I love you!
I could sit and watch Toby videos all day, thank you Karly!! I almost feel like Im there playing chase, I sure love those two boys, you too Karly have a fun weekend in Yakima. Give Kristin and Dan and Eden a hug goodbye from us.
Kar this is precious!! i love it :o)
I love just watching Toby waddle around. He's such a happy boy. Great job, Karly! Love you!
Oh! He is soo precious and amazing! I can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
About time we got another video, I was wearing out the other one!! I wish you were my neighbor.. I love you!
I could sit and watch Toby videos all day, thank you Karly!! I almost feel like Im there playing chase, I sure love those two boys, you too Karly have a fun weekend in Yakima. Give Kristin and Dan and Eden a hug goodbye from us.
Kar this is precious!! i love it :o)
I love just watching Toby waddle around. He's such a happy boy. Great job, Karly! Love you!
Oh! He is soo precious and amazing! I can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment