Looks like you have yourselves a little surfer dude! I love you all! Jamie, what a good man you are!
That is hilarious! I want to be there just watching it! I am so glad you are able to be so spontaneous!
LOVE IT...makes me happy (AND a bit jealous lol)
Ok... I love it. I want to take him there now. I love the part of the video when he stops for a second to use his rake, then continues on. Lets go to the beach together please...soon?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like you have yourselves a little surfer dude! I love you all! Jamie, what a good man you are!
That is hilarious! I want to be there just watching it! I am so glad you are able to be so spontaneous!
LOVE IT...makes me happy (AND a bit jealous lol)
Ok... I love it. I want to take him there now. I love the part of the video when he stops for a second to use his rake, then continues on. Lets go to the beach together please...soon?
Post a Comment