Monday, May 18, 2009

Little Buddies

Excuse the late posting...our computer has been slowly dying and I just haven't had the desire to try and conquer it, until today :)
These are some pics of Toby and his sweet little buddy Asher. A couple weekends ago our dear friends Keith and Alicia Rumble (and of course Asher) came down for a visit. We had SO much fun catching up with them and watching the boys interact...well more like Toby going wild pushing, touching and showing off to Asher and Asher watching in amazement. lol
'Tickle, tickle Asher'

Of course we had to do the classic bathtub pics:)
They will hate us in the future for these, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute indeed! That one "face" must be the one that Grandma was telling me about...

The Mullins Family said...

Oh so cute! I love these boys! Toby is going to be a GREAT big brother!