Haha! Brett has also taken a big interest in helping out in the kitchen...so much so that I asked for a little Brett-sized apron for my B'day! They have grown a bit since we tried decorating Easter cookies, haven't they?!
The perma-ball is hilarious, BTW. Does it go in the bathtub too?
So cute! I just took pictures of Landen last weekend with his apron on that says "Junior Baker" holding a whisk. He LOVES to sit on the counter and "help" bake, although throwing objects into the kitchenaid while it's mixing isn't that helpful.
3 comments:
Is that zucchini bread? YUMMMMM
Haha! Brett has also taken a big interest in helping out in the kitchen...so much so that I asked for a little Brett-sized apron for my B'day! They have grown a bit since we tried decorating Easter cookies, haven't they?!
The perma-ball is hilarious, BTW. Does it go in the bathtub too?
So cute! I just took pictures of Landen last weekend with his apron on that says "Junior Baker" holding a whisk. He LOVES to sit on the counter and "help" bake, although throwing objects into the kitchenaid while it's mixing isn't that helpful.
Post a Comment