Today I had the pleasure of getting to hang out with some of my buddies (Amber C., Christina H., and Katie N.) and Toby got the pleasure of playing with their sweet babies.
This is Christina's sweet little guy Tymon, who is only 5 weeks old :) and I adore him! I was having so much fun photographing him, he holds still...unlike my little dude.
Toby and Jada (Amber's little dolly) are attacking each other during both of their diaper changes, they were SO sweet playing together and interacting.
This is Christina's sweet little guy Tymon, who is only 5 weeks old :) and I adore him! I was having so much fun photographing him, he holds still...unlike my little dude.
Toby and Jada (Amber's little dolly) are attacking each other during both of their diaper changes, they were SO sweet playing together and interacting.

1 comment:
They are all so cute and sweet! This is good practice for Toby to get used to having a baby brother!
Post a Comment