Sooo.....I'll admit that I totally forgot to post some pictures from Christmas, thanks for the reminder Aunt Peggy! So, without further ado, here they are...

In the Wright family tradition, the 'socks' come first, or as I know them, the stockings.

Jack, enjoying his stocking.

Then a lovely and delicious breakfast to fill up on.

Then present time! Toby and Jack got this awesome two person wagon from Grandma and Grandad.

Michael, I think you were more excited than Toby was, at least by the looks of this picture.
haha
Jack enjoying himself with Great Grandpa.

Toby 'hugging' Jack in their matching
jammies.
(Jacks were a size 12 months, and he was only 2 months...wow, I've got a big boy.)


And then comes the posing with your presents time. Here's the Wright brothers in their matching Duck shirts.
Thanks SO much for an amazing Christmas guys! We love you all!
4 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE those pjs!!!
Glad I "membered" you lol Great shots. They sure don't make wagons like they used to - good thing for you guys! Thanks, Karly B
Fun!
Jack is such a big chubber now! I can't believe it. I think Brett was in 12-month clothes at about 3-4 months. Crazy how fast they grow. I wonder if he'll be bigger than Toby?! I can't remember Toby ever being that chunky! Fun stuff :)
ah, the Wright house. Good times.
Post a Comment