Sunday, February 7, 2010
Jack
About Jack:
He is HUGE! He has the softest skin, and the sweetest chubby rolls. He has such a happy and content disposition. He is thriving on a routine and I can usually just lay him down for a nap and he'll put himself right to sleep (very unlike Toby, who has never been a good sleeper) He loves to get hugs from Toby, watching Daddy make silly faces, and hanging out with Mommy. He likes to suck on his fingers (not thumb) and hold things (rattles, fingers, toys, etc...) When he's not sick he sleeps from about 9:00pm at night to 8:00am with maybe one feeding somewhere in there. We are just feeling super blessed by this little guy and are so thankful to the Lord for him. We are always joking that he will be president, because with a name like Jack Wallace Wright, how can you not be? Or a football player, just because he's a beast and super tough because of the hits he can take from big brother. I call him my pumpkin (and Jamie hates it! So I only call him that when Jamie isn't around :) ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very sweet...I especially like the sweet chubby rolls lol Enjoy them!
Post a Comment