Monday, March 1, 2010

Riding On Clouds

This morning I was blabbing on to Toby about how excited I am for Jesus to come back, and I said that we get to ride on the clouds up to Heaven with Jesus (my theology may not be 100% correct). I kept on talking and talking and I asked "Are you excited too?" He surprised me and said "NO!" with this frightened and worried face. I asked "Why aren't you excited Toby?" And he jumped up onto the couch and pointed out the window and said "It's cold!" Ha ha...I just love how his little mind works. So I reassured him that we won't be cold and he then got a relieved look on his face and said "O-tay Mama."

2 comments:

Vinae said...

I love the logic of little kids. So cute!

Hanna said...

He just cracks me up. Oh Toby...you are too cute for your own good.