
Last year at about this same time we visited Magness Tree Farm as a family of three. We were expecting Jack to make his grand appearance any time, I think I even went on that very little walk/hike in hopes that it would put me in labor (fyi: it didn't work).And next year at this time (hopefully, but doubtful) we could be a family of five or six!!!
We always have a great time there, and this time we were so happy to have The Beatys and Hanna with us. What a fun time, I wasn't too fond of the uphill hike, thankfully the rest of the group came to the rescue and helped carry Toby while Jamie carried Jack. I love that we have such amazing friends and family here.

Proof of Jacks love of dogs.

Mandy said it looks like Toby is seeking wisdom from the great Aslan (Lion from the Narnia movies)

Now some of my handsome dudes :)


.
1 comment:
You guys are such a great looking fam! All your boys are pretty handsome:)
Post a Comment