Monday, January 17, 2011
Jack's Vocabulary
The kid is crazy. He actually knows how to say quite a few words right now, but you would never know. He runs around the house chanting, Dada or Mama. I caught the Dada chanting on camera. Along with a nice little fit for no apparent reason, and then he tries to push Toby down. He's such a little stinker sometimes. But those sweet chubby cheeks and his very contagious smile make up for it.
Jack's ACTUAL vocabulary (that I can think of right now):
Mama
Dada
Nana (for Hanna)
Grandad
Titus (our friends dog)
Dog
Na na na na na (No no no no no)
Nigh Nigh (Night Night)
Duck
Tadown! (touchdown)
Dat (that)
ASL:
Milk
Please
*While I was teaching him to say 'please' in sign language I would always say "YAY!" and clap right afterwards, not thinking about it. So now he gets confused sometimes and claps when I ask him to say please. Whoops.
And his latest accomplishment is snorting like a pig when we ask him "What does a pig say?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love him, he's so sweet:)
Post a Comment