Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Private?


So I've been going back and forth in my head for a while now about whether I should make this blog private. Which would mean you would need to 'sign in' in order to see/read anything on it if you are a invited reader. The main reason I want to do this is our privacy. I would love to post pictures of sweet little baby bottoms, the boys playing in the bathtub, or running around the yard in their birthday suits, but there are nasty perverted creepers out there. I would also love to post stuff about Toby's preschool, but I don't want just anyone knowing which one it is. And our new house, I don't want anyone with internet access being able to know right where we live and what's in our home. You know? But the other side is that I don't want to inconvenience anyone, meaning you. Would you give me some feedback please? Would you still read the blog if it was private? Let me know!

3 comments:

PeggyMomma said...

I read several blogs (blog stalker that I am lol) that are private. Don't know what they did exactly, but I had to send them my email address. I don't have to sign in every time, tho. You can count me in for still reading it!!

Jamie said...

I'll be curious to find out what you decide. I've been pondering it now that we have a little one. I view your blog through my RSS, so I wonder how that would work out with needing to sign in?

Anonymous said...

I would jump through hoops and stand on my head, to see my grandest boys!