Thursday, November 10, 2011

iPhone Photo Dump

Since life is insanely busy right now I figured it would be easiest for me to take pictures of the remodel on my phone, not my lovely huge camera that I would be heartbroken if something happened to it. Soooo here are some pictures of the progress as of yet. Hopefully soon I'll be setting this blog as private, so if you are wanting to be put on the list of people who can view it make sure to let me know (via facebook, email, commenting on here, etc...)






Within a couple hours time, me and my dad were at Home Depot getting supplies for my crazy idea of painted plywood floors, then cutting them into the right board size at Jamie's work (since his SawStop is buried in boxes at the duplex), and then on over to the new house to lay them down. My dad is a rockstar.




If any of you doubted my country roots this just proves it, a burn barrel. Who needs a garbage service when you have one of these?! (haha, ok just kidding with that, I haven't used it, yet)

Tommy close your eyes. Everybody else, you are looking at Tommy's Christmas present. It's a HUGE sign that says 'Thomas Hobbies' Ohhhh yeah, he's gonna loooooove it.

And who needs a pile of leaves to have fun? These boys are just fine with a pile of monstrous, pokey pine needles. :)



2 comments:

PeggyMomma said...

OMGosh...looks like quite the project! Happy for you tho and glad your Daddy is such a good helper. Just curious - the carport building piled high with "stuff"...was that in the house or just left there? Keep the pictures coming!

Anonymous said...

I would love to continue following your blog. Jamie and I were friends throughout highschool, we grew up going to Norkenzie together. Haley H.
INVYou22@aol.com