Monday, January 23, 2012

Catching Up :: Christmas

Life is just not slowing down for us, it really is just one exciting thing after another. As you can imagine there hasn't been enough time in the day to document it all on here, but thankfully I have TONS of pictures to slowly (as time permits) start posting them. Here is the recap of our 2011 Christmas in pictures.


Toby's Christmas program




First time watching Elf (I promise it was much more fun than it looks!)

Getting the first tree for our new house!



Sick little lovie fell asleep sitting up on the couch


Christmas with the Wrights
I just HAD to post this one. Sorry Ellen, I honestly have no remembrance of why he was crying. Ha!
First Christmas in our new house! Felt SUPER blessed to be able to spend it there. My mom, dad, and grandma all came down and spent it with us.

3 comments:

PeggyMomma said...

SOOOO glad to see some action on your blog! (I know you've been busy) keep it comin'!

Kristin Hayes said...

I agree!! We love your family!!!

Anonymous said...

Peggy checks all the time, she is a blog follower for sure:) I love the picture of Jamie and Toby watching Elf, and of Jack decorating the tree. Take some pictures with you in them sometimes too, love to see your sweet little face.