Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Puddles

One day we were getting ready to go out and play in the puddles. Our new home has ample puddles, especially in our driveway. I personally love them, I'm sure anyone that visits us who appreciates a clean car does not. Anyways, I got the boys ready and sent them out because they were anxious to start playing, I was getting my boots and coat on and grabbing my camera when Toby ran up to the door and said "Mama, come help! Jack fell down in a puddle!" So I grabbed my camera and ran. It was a split second decision that I will forever be reminded of my by loving husband, but I knew if I didn't take the extra two seconds to snap this picture I would kick myself in my bum. So I did, and it was SO worth it. Sorry grandparents, it just had to be done.




Don't worry though, as soon as I snatched him up we went inside and got him nice and toasty and let him watch a "Busytown Mysteries".






4 comments:

PeggyMomma said...

Memories!!!!! <3

Katie said...

You've perfectly captured life with boys. ♥

Jackie said...

Love them! The picture of Jack in the puddle, reminds me of the one I took of Justine, crying with snow all over her face. Priceless:)Loved the one of Toby from a distance splashing. Good for you guys for letting them do that, such fun.

The Boehme (pronounced Bay-me) family said...

Oh my word. Poor Jack! Such a tough lil guy though, all smiles in his towel. Second boys are da bomb.
My favorite part, though, is the underpants on the kitchen floor - soaked to the skin!