Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Lately

So life has been zooming past at a crazy speed lately (of which I'm thankful for). Tons of things to finish, work to do, adoption things to get ready, nesting, organizing, etc... Blogging has certainly not been at the top of my 'to-do list'. But I figured I could at least put a couple of my phone photos up to show what the last month has been like. I can't believe we've had our little guy's picture for over a month now. We have a name picked out, his crib set up, and a minivan purchased. We are ready to bring that sweet boy HOME! Praying for a super quick rainy season.
A momentous occasion, the boys now weight the EXACT same. 35. 3 pounds, and they're 22 months apart.

The stinkin' dear destroyed our entire garden. Now Jamie is planning a whole
 new garden for next year including a super tall fence :)
Handing over a crazy amount of $$ for our travel shots. We've never been more
willing to fork over that cash and get poked with needles. SO WORTH IT!



Our 40ft apple tree was falling apart so we ended up having to cut it down :(

Our sweet swagger wagon which I LOVE!!!!
Our precious boy had his first birthday on Aug. 4th. We celebrated him all day :)
(We can't publicly share his photo until we bring him home, hence the big black mark)

Jack celebrating our sweet boy's birthday with a dilly bar.

Family play time at the park celebrating our boy's birthday.
Lot's of blackberry picking and eating around our property.

Chicken in a tree...totally normal, right? 
Nesting x's 10,000. We pulled out everything of little boy clothing
 in preparation to bring the dude home.

Cute little half naked boys sitting with Grandma and me,
watching all the trees being cut down.



1 comment:

Katie said...

My favorite part is "TIMBERRRRRR!!!" Can't wait to see you guys tonight!