Today was another rainy, cold, blistery day here in Portland and I got desperate to find a indoor activity for Toby. This is what I settled on....a cool fort! He had a BLAST to say the least and it occupied him for a good hour or so :)
Thank you for the pictures, Karly I miss him so much, I hope you are feeling ok and boy do I remember those days, trying to keep another busy Wright boy occupied!!
Which bed does this crazy sheet normally live on?? Looks like a lot of fun - we just did that last week with Brett when we had a ton of flat cardboard lying around. It made for a pretty nice teepee. :)
3 comments:
Thank you for the pictures, Karly I miss him so much, I hope you are feeling ok and boy do I remember those days, trying to keep another busy Wright boy occupied!!
What sweetheart! Peek a boo Toby!!I love you!
Which bed does this crazy sheet normally live on?? Looks like a lot of fun - we just did that last week with Brett when we had a ton of flat cardboard lying around. It made for a pretty nice teepee. :)
Post a Comment