Saturday, October 17, 2009

Brothers

Since we have been home, Toby hasn't been very interested in Jack. He wasn't jealous, just indifferent, probably thinking that he would soon leave. But yesterday I think he realized that he was here to stay, and he's been warming up more and more. Being a good helper and washing baby Jacks binkie for him.
While Jack was sitting in his bouncy seat, Toby went up to him and wrapped his arms around his little tummy and tried lifting him up to hold him. So we put them on the couch together. It was SO sweet. Toby kept patting him and rubbing his soft head.

Here he is putting the binkie in, even when Jack doesn't want it. Good thing he's a good sport. Yesterday when Toby woke up from his nap, he came running out of his room shouting "Baby?!" and looking all over for him. I love it, it's going to be so much fun when he's a little older and they can interact a little more.
Kisses:)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I love it!! Am so happy to see that, they will be really good buddies, I just know it:)

PeggyMomma said...

So freakin' sweet!

Hanna said...

I love them...I want to go there now please.

Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter said...

Yay! What a sweet older brother! They're already best friends. :-)