Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jacks Dedication

Last Sunday Jack got dedicated at church. It basically means that we made a commitment before the Lord to give Jack back to Him and make a commitment to raise Jack according to God's Word and God's ways. It's not a baptism, but just more for Jamie and I to make a promise to do everything in our power to raise him (and Toby) in a godly way.

I think he did pretty well, considering that he spit up on me twice before we went up there, I was certain he would be the first baby to spit up on Pastor Brett...could you imagine? Haha. But he did great, and Toby did too, minus the slight glaring at the whole church congregation.

2 comments:

Vinae said...

I love the doughnut face - I have a similar picture from Tabitha's dedication!

tammi gritters said...

I love the Granddad pictures.