Friday, August 20, 2010

Sneak Peak

Since I know you are all sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for my Black Butte pictures, haha...dream on Karly. Here is a sweet little family photo that my amazing sister-in-law Ellen took of us at Sahalie Falls on our way over to the Ranch.

This is also the same picture that we sent in with our adoption application! Yes, you heard right...we are ADOPTING!!! And we couldn't be happier. Be praying for us as we start this insane path towards bringing a child home from Ethiopia. And keep checking back, because I will be posting a link to another blog that I'm starting, one specifically about the adoption.

2 comments:

The Boehme (pronounced Bay-me) family said...

Yaaaahooo guys! Can't wait to follow your journey of adoption - so exciting! :)

PeggyMomma said...

Great picture, guys...and good idea on the new blog...you will be happy you did!