Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What a Joy!


We had Jack in for his 9 month appointment, a month late. Whoops. And he is not as chunky as we thought he still was...
78% percentile for weight (23.5 pounds, and Toby is only 27!)
90% percentile for height
and got a perfect bill of health :)

He LOVES to chew on things. Still. He has been teething for a long time now, he has 6 teeth total.

The drool is still very prevalent.






His personality has really started to come out a lot lately. It just makes me adore him even more (is that possible?) It also scares me because I'm pretty much going to be a sucker for his sneaky little smirky smile. His favorite thing to get into is the toilet. He just loves to crawl as fast as he can into the bathroom (which only takes a couple seconds) and pull himself up to the potty. Thankfully I have caught him every time right before his hand has started to reach in...nasty. But when I tell him 'no' he just scrunches up his nose, squints his eyes and gives the sweetest little grin. And my heart melts. And I forgot all about the naughty thing he just did. Yup, I'm in trouble here.

1 comment:

PeggyMomma said...

FYI...Jack has your baby eyes, Karly...and Alex drooled till he was about 20 months old - I thought he was gonna have to wear a bib to kindergarten! LOL