
Last year Jamie and I were not brave (crazy) enough to bring the boys on our church camping trip, but this year we were. We had a BLAST! If it wasn't for the almost sleepless nights, both boys in a full size air mattress with Jamie and I, then it would have been perfect. Being the awesome photographer that I am I totally forgot to bring a camera. So all the pictures were swiped from my amazing friend Amber, and some from another Athey Creeker.
It was at South Umpqua Falls again and thankfully this time there were no pow wows in the middle of the night. We were thankful. We got there early on Friday and got a awesome campsite that was perfect for all of us. Jamie and I were in a tent with the boys, Hanna and Joey in their tiny separate tents, Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah all in one, and Christian and Andrea in another.
It was rustic camping at it's best. Campfires with the church (about 80 other people), fun campfire songs that Toby LOVED to sing along with and clap to, worship, group games, sermons, kiddos making friends, strider bike gangs, playing in the river, countless rocks thrown into the water, marshmallows, clouds of butterflies, time to catch up with our beloved friends, etc.... The very best part of all (for the boys) was having Daddy the whole time to themselves. They soaked it up. He's been pretty busy lately and this is just what all three of them needed. We're already looking forward to next year.













1 comment:
Loved all the pictures,especially the one of Toby helping Jamie pull on the rope. Looks like a fun time:)
Post a Comment