Sometimes we just make weird choices in parenting these kids. Case in point, our obsession in making Jack say 'Baby Bobby'. It all started one night when Hanna and Joey were talking about starting their pre-marital counseling soon. I asked who they were meeting with at church and they said Bobby. Jack followed by copying us and saying 'Bobby' in the cutest voice ever. We took it one step forward and added in another of our favorite Jack words 'Baby' to see how cute that sounded coming from him...and that is where 'Baby Bobby' came from. It's a favorite activity for us all. I ask him to say it, Hanna asks him, Jamie, Joey and even Toby ask him to say it. Another of our favorites is setting him up to say "I DO!" He says it so enthusiastically, we can't resist. This is one of Toby's favorite games to play with Jack. It's fun because you can ask Jack if he wants something and if he does he'll yell "I DOOOO!" and if he doesn't he'll shake his head back and forth and sweetly say "No." Check out Jack's cuteness....
(You may need to turn your volume up a ton to hear it well)
2 comments:
And thats exactly how Michael got his name because Jamie said it in the most adorable way too. I guess you know who gets to name the new Baby:)
So cute, love it!
Post a Comment