That last picture (Jumbo Jack!) sure looks like that picture of your Mom at that age...maybe you could put them up side by side? I know *I* couldn't lol very cute!
Wow, that is a lot to love:)Good term Peggy said, Jumbo Jack! Kisses to the sweet boy.
Oh my! The absence of Toby in these photos makes me wonder if Jack ate him. Haha! Love the thunder thighs!
OHHHH my goodness. I pray for a cubby baby like this. He is soooo beautiful!
I love it. All that cheese-cake legs. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That last picture (Jumbo Jack!) sure looks like that picture of your Mom at that age...maybe you could put them up side by side? I know *I* couldn't lol very cute!
Wow, that is a lot to love:)Good term Peggy said, Jumbo Jack! Kisses to the sweet boy.
Oh my! The absence of Toby in these photos makes me wonder if Jack ate him. Haha! Love the thunder thighs!
OHHHH my goodness. I pray for a cubby baby like this. He is soooo beautiful!
I love it. All that cheese-cake legs. :)
Post a Comment